EXCITING NEW CAREERS AHEAD
JOIN OUR ROEDA FAMILY, APPLY TODAY!
We’re glad you’re here and have a desire to join the Roeda family. We’re committed to excellence and the belief in teamwork. That’s why we hire and invest in hungry and committed people who are knowledgeable, customer-focused, and responsive. Let us know who you are, where you’ve been and what you’re looking to do on our team.
We are currently seeking candidates to fill a full time position in our Large/Grand Format Digital Division. Roeda Inc. is a graphic producer, in one large location, with multiple divisions, providing specialized graphics for many industries across the country, utilizing a multitude of printers and finishing equipment. The position available is for a graphic designer with preferred experienced in running wide format printers, or a wide format print specialist with preferred experience in graphic design.
Roeda Inc. has been producing visual graphics for over 65 years. A third generation company with over 32 employees. We have a great staff of creative artists, production specialists, fabricators and installers…and our team is growing. The right candidate enjoys design, computers, wide format printers, producing ‘wow’ graphics, enjoys people and teamwork, and enjoys a faster pace in a work environment. Faster, but not crazy.
The successful candidate will be a positive, talented, energetic individual who is highly motivated and understands graphic design and wide format printing. You must be attentive to detail, have excellent communication skills, a sense of urgency, creative, reliable, and able to work independently or with others as a team to complete an assigned project. If you meet most all of these super qualifications, but not yet savvy to wide format printers, we will train on running large format printers.
This position is for full time employment, with occasional seasonal overtime.
Responsibilities and Duties
Print operations on large format & grand format digital printers
Downloading files to various roll-to-toll printers and flat bed printers
Load materials onto printers, may require heavy lifting
Maintains all equipment to ensure they run properly
Troubleshoot basic equipment problems
Purchase all consumables and materials needed
Experience in design and software: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign preferred
Finishing production on printed graphics
Work on multiple projects simultaneously
Package printed products for shipping
Experience with Illustrator and InDesign programs preferred
• At least 1 Year experience working on wide format printing presses or as Graphic Artist
• Experience with Illustrator and InDesign a plus
• Capable of simple design and downloading files to printers
• Attentive to detail, desire to learn
• Reliable and multitasker
Are you currently in the sign industry or have prior experience? Fill out our application form below or feel free to call us at 800-829-3021 for more information about Team Roeda.
Lead Video Editor / Roeda Films
Roeda Films (A Division of Roeda, Inc.) is a full-service video production company operating in a fast paced and growing market. We are an experienced team capable of delivering a variety of films for a diverse clientele in all types of industries; by partnering with other creative agencies and marketing departments. We are focused on always striving for high-quality, high-concept visuals with attention to detail. We believe in creating videos with purpose, impact and that move the needle. We believe in video content that cuts through the noise.
As a Lead Video Editor, you would be responsible for assembling recorded media and video clips, applying creative editing techniques, and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of the Director.
To ensure success as a Lead Video Editor, you should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques, be able to visualize directorial concepts, and work according to a strict time schedule. Ultimately, a top-notch Lead Video Editor can perfectly translate a Director's idea into a beautifully crafted film or video piece, worthy of broadcasting as well as contributing their own creative input to elevate a project.
Video Editor Responsibilities:
- Edit enticing, high-quality original video content across multiple platforms. Creating compelling stories.
- Responsible for the organization, ingest, transcoding, backup, archival, QC and documentation of all footage across a busy in house or sub-contracted post-production team.
- Review and organize raw video including but not limited to ARRI, RED and other modern cameras
- Meet with the Director to determine production vision
- Research and source the best music tracks and sound effects for a given project, using a production music database
- Capable of audio mixing, including dialog, sound effects, and music
- Help develop and ensure the style, tone and quality is carried all the way through a project.
- Research, archive and present imagery, music and video content as support material to projects - as well as research creatives and crew for future projects
- Work flexibly and reactively to a high-volume video workflow
- Manage multiple edits and projects at the same time
- Help create, update and develop all graphic assets for video content
- Consult with the Director and production team throughout the project
- Create the final cut for web or broadcasting
- Create bespoke assets that show knowledge of and a consideration for social media audiences - including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
- Contribute innovative creative concepts across a broad range of video content
- Keep abreast of editing software and hardware developments, and ensure the department is up to date
- Keep current with the latest developments in video across platforms and devices - with a passion for visual storytelling and current trends in video and films
- Share knowledge and be a champion for innovative video within a video team working with multiple different mediums
- As Lead Video Editor – Manage, influence and provide clear direction to Junior or Freelance editors
Video Editor Requirements:
- Previous work experience as a Video Editor
- Adobe Creative Suite - with particular high-level knowledge of Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro X, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop and Media Encoder
- DaVinci Resolve
- Creative and artistic skills
- Understanding of and experience in recording sound
- Good level of experience in color correction and creative color grading
- Good level of experience in motion graphics creation
- High-level knowledge of creative video editing
- High-level experience in data wrangling, ingest settings, transcoding, video codecs and formats
- Familiarity with shooting, lighting and audio production
- Portfolio of completed film productions
- Ability to work within a tight schedule
- Ability to translate ideas into complete projects
- Willing to contribute to creative development
- Highly organized and systematic
- Self-motivated & driven to succeed
- Leadership skills
We believe everyone should have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry or citizenship status, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We are also willing to make reasonable accommodations to any known physical or mental limitation of a qualified applicant without imposing hardship on the operation of our business or risk to other employees. If this applies to you please let us know on your application form or call us directly at 800-829-3021.